A Deeper Reality
‘The intuitive mind is a Sacred Gift,
the rational mind its faithful servant.
We have created a society
that honors the servant
and has forgotten the Gift’.
– Albert Einstein
Deep within us,
the surface of our conscious mind,
is a place we do not know.
a deeper mind
Most people are far, far away
from this level of awareness.
They live on the fast paced,
often violent surface of the Earth,
with all of its illusions, opportunities,
adventures and misadventures
But deep within
there is a burning desire,
a never ending yearning
to find the true
meaning of our
from a deeper place
we can only find
each of us.
the very Human Heart
our Creator Lives.
When God Created Man
in His Own Image,
He made Mankind
are someone great, wonderful and
You are the most excellent
of all God’s Beautiful Creations.
You are a special expression
of Divine Nature,
Created by God’s own Personal Activity.
God created you with Solemnity
and with the Honor of an intimate
He created you
with such Love
as you Love
your precious Child.
“Then the Lord God
formed the Man of dust from the ground
and breathed into his nostrils
the Breath of Life,
and Man became a Living Creature.”
– Genesis 2:7
of all God’s Creatures,
has a Spirit,
the capacity for knowing God
and holding Spiritual Communion with Him
If this knowledge
can be realized,
if it can be accepted,
will be able to envision
a new reason
and for Living.
is a person responsible
for their own
arise from within
to reassure someone
that Life is not
a singular, lonely journey,
leading to nowhere,
Or can Life be Lived
with the Love
to guide and comfort us?
My Dear Friends,
everyone who Loves,
experiences a relationship
God dwells deeply within us,
layers of Love.
There is much speculation
about the creative
potential of the mind,
about the degree to which
we can Truly have an impact
upon our own Human experience
here on Earth.
the Human mind
creates its own reality.
But there is a
that created YOU,
the Mind of
The mind of Mankind
is constantly striving to gain
and become passionate
about Earthly things.
And the result is
calamity and discord and death,
not only for ourselves,
but for the whole World.
“Someone’s lost the Plan
For the Brotherhood of man
And no one’s trying to find it anymore
And the winds become a sigh
For those who hate and those who die,
And the waves are black and slow along the shore.
“And will the grass be gone
from underneath the sky?
Will the golden Flower wither soon and die?
Will the fire burn out the land,
And the Sea fill up with sand,
Will the last word ever spoken be
– Roger Whittaker
Beyond the pale of our understanding.
Our Human race,
in its quest to conquer and possess,
to digress into the illusion
has disrupted the Natural World
that now we are confronted
by challenges on a magnitude
that leave us to question
our own survival.
“There were plants and birds and rocks and things
there was sand and hills and rings.
The Ocean is a desert with it’s Life underground
And a perfect disguise above.
Under the cities lies a Heart made of ground
But the Humans will give no Love.
You see I’ve been through the desert
on a Horse with no name.
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
‘Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain.”
Such illusory, illogical aberrations of thought
bring us out of conscious alignment
with the rhythms of Nature
and Natural Wisdom.
we find it almost impossible
to align with our deeper,
sense of Self,
our Real Self.
“You think you own
whatever land you land on,
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim.
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a Life,
Has a Spirit,
Has a Name.
Come run the hidden pine trails of the Forest.
Come taste the sun sweet berries of the Earth.
Come roll in all the riches all around you
And for once,
never wonder what they’re worth.
The rainstorm and the river are my Brothers.
The Heron and the Otter are my friends.
And we are all connected to each other
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends.
You can own the Earth and still
All you’ll own is Earth,
You can paint
With all the colors of the wind.
– Stephen Schwartz
By altering our climate
we create new dimensions
of stress and uncertainty.
We are no longer
prepared for the future,
a future we cannot
dwells in the World
we live in.
will prepare you
and strengthen you.
He will Love you.
is a Love letter
– George Norwood, Deepermind.com
is beyond the pale
of our understanding.
The future will require
a depth of understanding
the Love of God
God has placed within you
to face the difficult times ahead
and deeper intelligence
in His Sacred Knowledge.
The answers lie
The Deeper Side of Love and Relationship
© 2005 by Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson
click here to read more
The desire for the perfect relationship – walking off into a romantic sunset with your true love and living happily ever after – is the Holy Grail of our culture, more cherished than winning the biggest sweepstakes. But how elusive it is!
Because the search for the romantic ideal is actually the projected outer form of our inner quest for our soul—only we don’t realize this. The longing for romance is really our quest for Divine love—for the good, the true and the beautiful within us. We “fall in love” with another person because we’ve projected our own inner qualities on someone else. We wouldn’t notice these qualities in this person if they weren’t at least potential within us.
Some of our great poets and playwrights such as Shakespeare understood this — his sonnets can be read as odes to the soul. But secular society today just doesn’t get it. So our entertainment industry stimulates an insatiable hunger for romance, and makes huge profits on it.
Romantic love is elusive because who you see is who you are. You look out at the world through your self-created lens and see only a reflection of yourself and your own qualities and inner patterns, positive and negative. You only attract a more loving person by becoming more loving yourself. And you become more loving through practicing small acts of kindness and appreciation daily, and by meditating on love and opening your heart. You become more loving by falling in love with your own soul—the center of radiant love within you.
Romantic love is also elusive because most relationships are based on a union of only one or two levels or dimensions of your being. But you have four dimensions: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual. Most relationships are based on a purely physical level, which fade with age and diminishing sexual energy. It’s not that sexual attraction isn’t good–it’s just very incomplete–involving only a small part of your whole being.
Some relationships include a union on the emotional as well as the physical level, and fewer still include the mental or intellectual level, but these unions are more stable.
Wholeness in a relationship results from union on all four levels—physical, emotional, mental and Spiritual. While this type is somewhat rarer, it is a relationship of true soul mates. These unions create those unusually loving, creative and intelligent families that attract the birth of a more advanced soul. This type of union might also fulfill some other higher purpose, such as co-creating a significant project that serves the world in some way.
The quality of the inner note you sound–in other words, what you actually embody–is what determines whom you attract in your life. Like attracts like. If you want to attract a relationship that creates a union on all four levels or frequencies of your being, including the spiritual, you have to be conscious on all four levels, expressing a compatible energy on all these levels.
Types of Love and Relationships If you look closely, you can observe three types of love:
- Soul love — based on the Law of Resonance, which is unconditional, unselfish love, given freely and responsibly, leaving the person free to be him/herself, and desiring only the best for the person; this love is experienced in the heart center;
- Personality love, based on the Law of Attachment, which has conditions or hooks in it and tends to trap others; this type of love says, I’ll love you only as long as you love me in return and fulfill my expectations; this love is experienced on more in the emotional, solar plexus center;
- A mixture of soul and personality love, which includes an element of unconditional love, but also has many personal expectations, desires and demands; this type is a mixture of solar plexus and heart energy.
Relationship patterns are endlessly fascinating and can be of several types:
1. Karmic renewals, where you meet the results of your past actions—both positive and negative–from this life or other lives. These relationships provide opportunities to learn how to truly love someone and/or to forgive past wrongs.
2. Growth experiences, where for example you learn the lesson of being a responsible householder, providing for your family regardless of the personal cost. Or the relationship could offer you the opportunity to learn a new spiritual quality, such as patience. Or perhaps your partner embodies some quality that is lacking in you, such as courage, and you learn to develop it by observing it in him or her. Men can learn to express archetypal feminine qualities from the woman in their relationship; women learn to express archetypal masculine qualities from the man in their relationship. The goal is for both partners to embody a balance of both qualities, as this creates stability–rather than trying to draw the complimentary energy from the other partner.
3. Soul partnerships, where the purpose of the relationship has a higher dimension of service to the world in some form. It’s important to keep the energy flow between the two people in balance with the energy expressed in service. This can be seen as a flow of energy around a triangle, with one person at each point and service as the third point. There shouldn’t be too much focus on the service aspect without sufficient energy also devoted to maintaining and deepening the relationship between the two people.
Every relationship offers you the opportunity to discover the unique beauty and gifts of that individual. Everyone has something they can teach you — either in a positive, helpful way, or in a negative way. Each relationship is an opportunity to open your heart and connect with the soul of another person.
Take your longing for love a little deeper. Let it guide you into a deeper experience of union with your Soul, your eternal self. Allow your heart to open and experience greater love for everyone around you,
for all of life. As you live in a daily expression of love, you will attract into your life other people who are more loving and supportive.
Sept. 7 (TUESDAY) First Day of First Semester
Oct. 11 (Monday) Columbus Day Holiday
Nov. 22 – 26 Fall Break (and Thanksgiving)
Dec. 17 Last Day of Fall Semester
Jan. 4 (TUESDAY) Second Semester Begins
Jan. 17 (Monday) Dr. Martin L. King Holiday
Feb. 21 (Monday) Presidents’ Day Holiday
Mar. 14 – 18 Spring Break Holiday
April 15 & 18 Good Friday and Easter Monday Holidays
May 24 – 27 Adventure Trip
May 27 Last Day of Spring Semester
to your Faith.
You will get there.