To be In the warm embrace
of a Loving Heart,
and feel God’s Love
is as near
as one can be
on this Earth.
“When you live
from the Heart,
you begin to touch into
the Universal experience of Love.
LOVE is the source of everything –
the fabric which makes up
our very existence.”
– Dr. Gail Brenner
The existence of a
that nothing is separate
from anything else.
is intelligent, Loving,
all knowing, all powerful, creative
and omnipresent across all dimensions
of space and time.
And so, it is also present
– or more accurately,
it is YOU.
There is no separation between your mind
and the Universal Mind,
or the Unified Field, God, Source, Creator,
the One, Universal Consciousness
or the many names that Humans give
to things we are trying to understand.
is an Infinite, Eternal
ocean of intelligent energy.
The nature of
is your nature.
and everyone around you,
in it’s essence,
And we find
this to be true
in studying the DNA
of all living things.
Ever since researchers
sequenced the chimp genome in 2005,
they have known that humans
share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees,
making them our closest living relatives.
read more in sciencemag.org
– Ann Gibbons
My Dear Friends,
there aren’t two different people
just Life unfolding.
living organisms store genetic information
using the same molecules
– DNA and RNA.
Written in the genetic code of these molecules
is compelling evidence
of the shared ancestry
of all living things.”
– read more
breed quickly and ALSO share about
99% of their genes with Humans,
so they have become the animal
model of choice
for large-scale functional studies.
are we coming to realize,
that we are far, far more
than just Brothers and Sisters.
We truly are
we are free,
to let our very Human Hearts
overflow with compassion.
How can you hurt others
when they are
“Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
All your life
You were only waiting
for this moment to arise.
Black bird singing in the dead of night.
Take these sunken eyes
and learn to see
all your life
you were only waiting
for this moment
to be free.”
– Paul McCartney, John Lennon
Truths About Living In an Illusion
by Vernon Layne
Here are common truths
that you’re living in an
1. You see the present through your past. Your past plays an important role in your life. It’s there to teach you what you could have done differently or what you need to continue doing. THAT’S ALL. It’s not there for wallowing in or condemnation. We fall short of His Glory so it’s important you learn to give yourself a break.
Let go of your past and not become its prisoner then it will be easier for you to put things in its proper perspective.
2. You believe you can control things that are uncontrollable. Stop trying to control people and situations. One of life’s most important lessons is learning to give up the illusion of control. You may wonder how you suppose to give that up, but the fact is you were never in control. The moment you think you’re in control is the moment you’re out of control.
3. You only see the bad in yourself and others. If you ask someone to list things about themselves most will list liabilities. People have a hard time seeing the good within themselves. Not finding the good in you makes it impossible to see the good in others.
4. You believe everything you feel and think. Imagine being judged inaccurately by two people who don’t know you. Believing everything you feel and think is just like listening to two people gossip. Your feelings aren’t facts. Don’t believe everything you think and feel because they can influence you to make unwise decisions. Learn to make decisions from facts and not feeling.
5. You search for fulfillment through things. The only person you can’t run away from is yourself. There’s nothing wrong with trying to get things in life but don’t lose yourself in the process by not understanding why you’re doing it. When the chase for things becomes more important than your family and your health, then it’s a destructive rush that’s causing harm. Most of the time you’re trying to fill a void or block a feeling when you’re searching for fulfillment in things.
6. Your self-worth comes from social media. All your life you wanted to belong and fit in, so you spend a lot of time on social media– yet never quite measuring up. The more likes you get the better you feel. The reality you need to hear and afraid to admit is when you’re not getting those likes you think you should be getting, you feel down almost depressed. Depending on social media to feel relevant is an illusion many people believe.
7. You think your happiness is your mate’s responsibility. It’s not fair to your mate when you expect them to be responsible for your happiness. They’re there to add to your happiness. It’s your responsibility to see that you’re happy. It’s not healthy and it doesn’t work when one partner isn’t responsible for his own feeling, thoughts and actions. A healthy relationship is when a couple can grow in unity while at the same time growing as individuals, so take ownership of your own happiness.
8. You’re convinced everything supposed to go your way. Self-centeredness is at the core of self-deception. It can create an illusion that you’re right and the world is wrong base on a feeling or an idea. You began to see yourself as a victim. Understand that everyone experiences life challenges and that you’re not the only one. To see things clearly bring your attitude in line with reality.
9. You think you don’t need help. Most people, myself included, believed at some point in their life that they could do it all by themselves. This kind of thinking doesn’t work very well. The only guarantee you will get is being frustrated and exhausted.
We are here to help and support one another. Your life will be enhanced when you’re able to see people as a gift from God. Take the time and get to know the gifts God have given you by learning to trust others, reaching out to others, and admitting your need for others.
10. You believe you can’t change. It’s important to examine this false belief because it may not be yours. You could have picked it up from your parents. I know this may sound a little harsh but some parents tell their children self-defeating things. Not all illusions come from you. Some are created by others.
11. You think your success is because of the work you’ve done. Don’t become a legend in your own mind. As you begin to experience success in life it’s important to give credit where credit is due. Selfishly claiming what belongs to God is the quickness way to lose it all. Pride usually comes before the fall so give the Glory to God.
12. You feel you’re alone. I call this the ultimate illusion. The next time you’re by yourself look around you. Feel the air. Go outside and watch the squirrels chase each other. Look up and see the clouds move gracefully. God’s presence is all around you. You are never alone.
live in a world of illusion;
wise realist plant their feet
on the ground ”
– Proverbs 14:18
Dec. 4, 5 & 6 (Mon.-Wed.) Inservice (No school)
Dec. 7 & 8 Thurs. & Friday Shakespeare at school
Dec. 22 Friday Last Day of Fall Semester
Dec. 23 – Jan. 8 Christmas Holidays
Jan. 9 (TUESDAY) Second Semester Begins
Jan. 15 (Monday) Rev. Dr. Martin L. King Holiday
Feb. 19 (Monday) President’s Day Holiday
March 12 – 19 Spring Break Holiday
April 13 & 16 (Fri. & Mon.) Good Friday and Easter Holidays
May 22- 25 Adventure Trip
May 25 Last Day of Semester
Trip Details are posted each Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.: William’s Weblog at andersonschool.net
Copyright Disclaimer – Section 107 – Copyright Act 1976,
allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship,and research.
Fair use is permitted by copyright statute. Non-profit,
educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of “fair use”.
Lyrics/song texts/paintings are property and copyright of their owners
and provided for educational purposes.